Looking to be part of a great team?
- Display a positive attitude, customer- focused service, ability to work well with others, and a high regard for company image.
- Display a high level of dependability and trustworthiness.
- Display respect for supervisors and fellow employees.
- Properly and safely operate commercial landscaping equipment.
- Give conscientious attention to landscape maintenance of customer properties.
- Exhibit a professional and friendly demeanor in contact with all customers.
- Exhibit knowledge of the landscape industry and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Effectively communicate with crew members and oversee tasks.
- Maintain a safe driving record with experience driving a pickup truck towing a trailer with heavy loads.
- Minimum of two years experience leading a crew for consideration for the Crew Leader position.
Current Position Openings
Lawncare Crew Team Member ($10-$12 based on experience)
Landscape Crew Team Member ($10-$12 based on experience)
Landscape Crew Leader ($12-$16 based on experience)
All jobs include long hours with Saturday work optional and no Sunday work.
To be considered for an opening a job application must be submitted along with a photo of your license upon contact.